My Work + Approach
I work with clients who .....
My Work: Equity as Action
My work is focused on equity as action. This is not “equity in a box” (or a checkbox). I provide equity and inclusion action steps specific to your work, needs, purpose, and values in order to create change that is effective, lasting, and authentic to you. My goals are to help you ...
- Create the conditions for transformational change
- Live, learn, and work authentically from your values
- Be a part of dismantling racism through more equitable policy and practice
My Approach: Start Small. Find What Works. Grow From There.
I address complex challenges one step at a time, implement small changes for immediate impact, and build on what works over time. My focus is on depth, authenticity, long-term impact, and sustainability.
- I start by learning about you: What do you do? Who do you serve? What are your goals, your needs, your vision and values?
- I work with you to develop a plan that meets your most pressing needs first, and which incorporates your mission, vision, values and goals.
- Then, I help you to implement it, so that your to-do list is shorter, rather than longer, as a result of our work.
Our Relationship: Collaboration + Respect
I collaborate and co-create with you in every step of the process, and I provide partnership, support, and a sense of optimism, ease, and possibility along the way. At the end of a project, it is my goal that you feel proud of what you have already accomplished, and inspired for your next step forward. Because equity is a journey, not a destination.